Effective on July 1, 2005
The privacy statement mentioned here describes how Total Prostate Health LLC collects personal information provided by you and uses it on our website: www.totalprostatehealth.com. The privacy statement also describes the options made available to you in regards to how we use your personal information and the ways you can update or access this information.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
When using this website, we collect the following information provided by you:
- Contact information. This can be your name, mailing address, phone number and email address
- Medical and health information, including prescription information
Just like most websites, our site will automatically gather information relayed from your system about your computer including browser type, IP address, operating system, referring and exit pages.
We then take your information and use it in the following methods:
- Determine which products are suitable to you by accessing your needs
- Pass along desired service and product information
- Respond to requests made to customer service department
- Administer your registered account
- Send desired information like catalogs
- Send out our informational newsletter
- Pass along various marketing communications
- Host sweepstakes and contests entered by you and in case of win, we will notify you of your prize
- Answer any questions or concerns you may have
- Improve our marketing efforts and our website
- Research and analyze information regarding our website
- Show content on our webpage catered to your interests
At any time, you may determine that you wish Total Prostate Health LLC would cease sending out newsletter and marketing tools by following the instructions for unsubscribing within the emails or you may contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On our website, we allow you to create a profile and share various messages like videos and photos with others. Please be aware that we can’t control the actions of those you may choose to make contact with or share your pages with.
Your personal information may be given to companies in which their services will help us complete our business activities. Among the activities would be to offer customer service and the handling and shipping of your order. The companies we use for these services are authorized to use your private information only when necessary to provide the services to you.
Any other instances we may disclose your personal and private information would be:
- When they are required by law pertaining to complying with a subpoena or legal processes similar to that.
- When we feel that the disclosure of your information is necessary and important to our company protecting our rights, your safety or the safety of other individuals, respond to a government request or to investigate fraud.
- If Total Prostate Health LLC is involved in an acquisition, merger or sale of a portion or of all its assets, notification will be made via our email address and/or through a visible notice on our website of any change to the ownership of the company or with the uses of your private information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your private information.
- To another third party company with your previous permission to do so.
We share the personal information we collect with others so they can reach out to you about their
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Our website uses another company to put cookies on your computer so we can collect non-personal information so we can put together detailed statistics about the audience our website is reaching.
Our website does contain electronic images that are known as web beacons. These are used along with cookies to put together detailed statistics so we can analyze how our site is being used. They may also be used in our emails so we can see what emails have been opened and what links are being clicked by our recipients. This enables us the chance to see how effective the communications we make with our customers is.
We use a third party website to gather information about the users of our website. For example, we can see the exact number of users that accessed a specific page and from there can see which links on that page they clicked through. This allows us to optimize the way our website is being used.
Links to Other Web Sites
Your personal and private information and its security is important to Total Prostate Health LLC. When you enter private information like a credit card number through our checkout forms, we protect those transmissions using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We also follow the generally accepted standards within our industry to protect the private information submitted through our website. This includes during the transmission of the information as well as once the information has been completely relayed to our website. There is no 100% secure way to pass along information through the web, so we can’t guarantee your information is completely safe.
Should you have any questions about the security measures taken by our website, you may contact us directly at email@example.com.
Additional Policy Information
Total Prostate Health LLC offers blogs and community forums that are accessible by the public. The information you choose to provide in these areas may be used by those who accessed them.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
If you would like to ensure that the information you have provided us is up to date and accurate, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
For more information about our privacy statement, you can write us or email us at the following addresses:
Total Prostate Health LLC